Sales & Marketing
Marketing and Communications Content Manager
£40,000 plus benefits & hybrid working
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS CONTENT MANAGER
Enigma People Solutions is recruiting a Marketing and Communications Content Manager for our international scientific technology and engineering client based out of Ilminster. Our client allows flexible working with a blend of home-based and office working.
The Marcom content manager is responsible for driving dissemination and communication activities, executing the marketing plan and interfacing internally and externally to key stakeholders. You will be responsible for creating exciting and diverse marketing content related to our client’s products and solutions within aerospace and defence (including space), industrial and telecom, and life sciences markets.
In addition, your day to day work will encompass a broad range of activity including preparing for trade shows and the administration of participation in these, on and off line product marketing, social media, supporting various business functions with their marcom needs.
- Implement our marcom strategy and create marketing content, working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications and colleagues in product management, sales and engineering.
- Drive creation of blog posts, white papers, presentations and support sales tools such as brochures and datasheets in cooperation with the Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Manage the company’s presence on social media through marketing campaigns aligned with the business objectives.
- Support the business presence at conferences tradeshows and other events. Preparing the stand and displays as needed.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
- Ensure that the website, communication material and all marketing campaign strategies are updated on a regular basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree.
- Attention to detail and structured writing style.
- Minimum two years work experience in a marketing role.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Experience in creating and editing digital and offline content, growing a social audience and creative copywriting for a range of audiences.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing. Familiarity with martech and software; e.g. CMSs, marketing automation, MS office, basic photo editing.