Enigma People Solutions is excited to be exclusively retained to recruit a new Marketing Manager for our client based in Huntingdon. This is a new role within the business and reports into the Sales and Marketing Director of this outstanding friendly, engaging and supportive business.
Our client is a value-added reseller of Photonics and Networks solutions, for research and industry. They recruit, train, develop, and retain highly skilled staff who are hungry to learn more in the developing world of photonics and Telecoms Networks and who are eager to share their knowledge with and support customers faultlessly. The company work suppliers who reliably deliver high quality products and services, and who collaborate to develop the future of photonics.
Your role will be to build, develop and implement the company’s marketing strategy across both online and traditional marketing channels, aligned with the values and company vision. With a strong business acumen, you will engage and manage third parties to achieve agreed goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Key Priorities:
- Build, develop and implement our marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain the branding of the Company
- Manage customer engagement by having a good understanding of customer experience and journey, knowing the requirements for all touch points
- Manage groups websites
- Website audit, maintenance, and performance
- Use SEO strategies and tactics to improve and drive high quality website traffic.
- Improve google ranking factors and domain authority
- Manage marketing calendar and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead ‘Always On’ marcomms campaigns for Tier 1 suppliers
- Lead the marketing of new product launches
- Run inbound lead generating marketing campaigns using LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, video, email campaigns, google ads
- Audit, maintenance, and reporting of marketing collateral and content
- Data analysis and Reporting
- Project and Budget management
- As required:
- Assist in projects for the sales and marketing team.
- All other reasonable management requests.
To Be of interest you will be able to demonstrate the following:
Degree in Marketing/Business or CIM (or similar) Qualification
Experience of managing and delivering digital and traditional marketing methods and materials.
Ability and evidence of performing this with a high degree of autonomy.
Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, CRO, CMS, web design, PPC, video, etc
Experience of using CRM software tools
Understanding of marketing and sales funnel, with the ability to show marketing ROI
Experience of working with high levels of accuracy in a busy, team-focused organisation.
Experience in working in a B2B technology industry
You will be able to
Audit the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, using analytics to research, plan and optimise
emonstrate strong business acumen, you will use your data analysis skills to communicate the high-level activities and outputs to the management team.
roject and budget manage the marketing activities
emonstrate practical knowledge of Inbound digital marketing and data analysis
This role will suit a highly organised individual with the ability to work under pressure and who is a team worker who is self-motivated and can manage workloads received from multiple sources.
You will exhibit a positive outlook, displaying a passion for self-improvement
High level of attention to detail, reliability, and trustworthiness
Exceptional communication (written and verbal) skills
Strategic and creative thinking, you will be task orientated and able to prioritise workload, initiate processes, and drive through result